Saturday February 27, 2021 is the show date.

With the current Corona Virus concerns, we've decided to postpone opening the applications until we know more. We hope to have the show but there's too much unknown right now so we're just waiting.

If we're able to hold the show, it will likely be a very short application period and quick turnaround on everything. Fingers are crossed.

Applications for 2021 will be on when they open.